View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 08:05 PM

Default Re: Track Folders Are Here .. !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
True. PTHD has always been part of the HD/HDN/HDX Bundle so same with Luna IMHO as we already paid almost 12000 Euro for our 4 Apollo Interfaces and they have intergrated (in part) Luna into the Console Software so I see Luna as a delayed software that would have been included as a bundle in the Apollo Interface price just like Console 2 mixer software.

Anyway it is a WELCOME addition and if they (UA) keep the ”add-on” efx priced low it might be a contender to PT for us who use several Apollo interfaces. As the UAD-2 plugins range from 149-ish and up to $300 I woumd kot expect to pay more than maybe max $99 for the added efx as none of them will work as a ”plugin” outside Luna.

The normal UA plugins can be used in any DAW and thats why they are more money but these EFX ”plugs” wont work in PT or Live10 etc I expect them to be half price or less.

They said that the Tape Emu and the 3 VI was included but everyone in the demos are very vague on the Neve of emulation if it is a paid addon or included.
Neve is paid.