View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 03:04 AM

Default Re: Elastic Audio Questions

Hi Steveooo,

1. What are the major difference between rhythmic and poly? RTFM
2. The rhythmic plug works great but it keeps making the cymbals and toms sound messed up. How can I fix that? RTFM
3. The poly plug seems to work better with the cymbals and toms do you recommend using that on the drums? yeah,if it sounds good
4. would it sound ok if I use the rhythmic plug on the close mics and poly on the overheads? Sure, if it sounds good
5. will it sound great if I use the auto functions or will it sound better if I place markers my self or do some of the other techniques I have read on this forum? if not what do you recommend? I recommend you try it and judge yourself
6. have you ever tried it on rap vox? if sound did it work well? yeah, you can scoot around a few words that were off timing
7. what would be the drawbacks if any to using poly on drums? if it would sound weird
8. have you found any cool tricks or effects using EA? Watch the free elastic audio tutorial on digi's website
9. When should I use ticks, when should I use samples? RTFM

I aint trying to be rude here - but I find it kind of disturbing that you have not even taken ONE glance at the elastic audio chapter in the PT manual.