Thread: replace clip
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 08:36 PM

Default Re: replace clip

Ok after many hours of searching I came across 1 very obscure hidden video that tells me that the replace clip command is not available unless you have HD or DV toolkit upgrade.
Firstly I wanna say how pissed off it makes me that I am sent to the reference manual but the reference manual does not mention this anywhere!! Instead I waste hours of my day going around in circles and getting zero help from anyone. How difficult is it for AVID to let people know this??? And how lame is it that pro tools does not even have the most basic command available unless you are one of the rare elite who can afford to spend a lot more money. Oh and I just found out I cant even get the Toolkit with 10 anyway.
Sucks is an understatement. If Avid looked after its customers, people like me may one day upgrade to the full version and become a life time loyal customer. However, instead customer service is zero and Im becoming more and more attracted to other music software programmes everyday as pro tools slides arrogantly into obsoletion.