View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 12:11 PM

Default Re: Click II 3/4 time plays accented note on beat 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _JJ_ View Post
Where is the BIG counter showing beat 1? I have the feeling your song is confused about where the bar lines are. If it doesn't really matter - as in you are not expecting to generate any charts or anything - you can simply take the accent off of Click II by selecting the same sound for all beats.

If you want the bar lines to match your song ... Let's say you have 2 bars of 4/4 before the start of the song and you want to switch to 3/4 time at the first bar of music. Make sure the "Meter" ruler is showing and click + next to "Meter". That brings up a small window where you input what you need.

The first information to input is where you want to new meter to start. And in the above case you'd type "3 | 1 | 000". Then move down to the time signature window and type 3 (over) 4. (The quarter note showing below that is what you would change to make 6/8 click eighth notes)

That should work as advertised...
This sounds like it should sort it out. Thanks. I'm away from the studio at the moment. I'll get back with results later.