View Single Post
Old 05-30-2002, 10:43 PM

Default Re: Market prospect as producer/engineer

Invest that money in your self. reseach everything you can. and build yourslef something to start from. an eduaction in the music industry equals nothing.
My proffessor went to school at berkely for music producion. he works at the school I work at, and go to school at. I graduated TODAY. music and audio technology. it is a cross between a tradition education in music, and then electrical engineering and computer engineering. anyhow, learning production is a part of that too. but what you really will learn, is what you learn when you are on your own. the only thing a school can offer is facilities. however, you could just invest in yourself and in four years walk away with a studio and a self motivated education, not just a slip of paper.

i built the learning facility studio a my school and it was recognized by MIX magazine in the may issue. I run the studio, scheduling, repairs, and do their production. I have a reseme of work pages long because of what I have done for this school.
however, the point of this story is that on my reseme my education is at the dead bottom. why cause it doesnt matter for **** .

and i am happy that I am done.