View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 04:48 PM

Default Re: Digi (Thought it was AVID) CoreAudio Manager - Is having a mind of its own

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundboy35 View Post
Seems like a reboot is necessary after using PT. Sometimes Digi's C.A.M. does work for other apps before running PT, sometimes not? Never consistent....10.6.3
Exactly,

I can remember having those problems ever since its introduction !
Pretty weird that aren't fixing it. It is truly beyond my comprehension, why anyone would keep on releasing something that isn't working fully. AVID is reading their forums and if you go back through the years you will find post about this very topic all over the place. Still AVID doesn't fix. If it was my software I would be totally ashamed of myself for not being able to please my clients.

But hey, it is always the WRONG people who are ashamed. They ones that should be aren't !!! Love this world where companies keep releasing BUGGY S-Ware --- JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN.

I hope the future will hold a million law suits for intentionally releasing buggy software. Something like McD's getting sued for making the coffee too hot. That would sure put some strain on the code writers. And all those K N O W N bugs would finally disappear.

If/when I make it and stand up to receive an award. I wont be thanking god. I'll be pleading to software makers to PLEASE refrain from releasing code that they know is buggy...

All this bug-shid is going TO FAR !!!!!

Not saying a software cannot have accidental bugs here and there. That is normal. But PT 9 in general contains most bugs REPORTED ALREADY from version 7 & 8.... They just dont care to fix them although they KNOW EXACTLY which they are......