View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 11:59 PM

Default Re: Updating iLok licenses for Avid Complete Plugins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nish View Post
Experiencing a similar issue today, extended my PT plan withing grace period and could only refresh the UVI Falcon, the PT license refresh just gave errors. Eventually tried to move my license to the ilok account instead of the dongle and there it got made inactive and expired. Yay!

Support tickets have been made both at Avid and ilok

On the side I also just noticed my renewal removed a bunch of plugins from my avid account as well, like space etc...
I found your support case which looks like it's been resolved, but to clarify... the Pro Tools Plan license simply authorized Space. It was included with the Upgrade and Support Plan ($199/yr), then moved to the Plug-Ins and Support Plan ($99/yr) which became obsolete when we released the Avid Complete Plug-In Bundle ($49.99/yr) and moved support over to the Update Plan. So the Pro Tools Plan license expiring is normal since you can now get way more plug-ins for about half the price. Note also that the version of PT you can run is controlled by the Release Limit date on the PT license itself. You can check that in the license's Details in iLok License Manager. Hope this helps!