View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 10:16 PM

Default Re: ASIO Priorities, X32, Windows 7.1 and PT 9.0.6

Sorry about that I was trying to get back to the message and I must of hit enter.

My PC has an ASUS P5K-EPU motherboard, a Intel Core2Quad Q9650 3.0 Ghz processor, 8 Gbs of Curcial DDR2 1333Mhz ram, a WD Black 500 Gb 7500 rpm hard drive as the native drive and a Seagate Barracuda 500 Gb 7500 rpm hard drive for the audio drive.

Besides PT, I have their Pultech Bundle and Smack!. I have an UDA-2 Quad using software version 6.3 installed. I use Waves; API Bundle, GTR 3.5, Platinum and Tune, version 9.3. And last but not least iZotope RX2.

I am using the X32's U-FX card's firewire port with the U-FX 6.13 drivers.

My problem is everytime I open a session it will load but at the very end of loading I get this message, "ASIO Properties have been changed in the device control panel. Pro Tools must be restarted for these changes to take effect, Please Restart Pro Tools." Then it gives me a choice to "Save" or "Quit". And it does not matter which one I chose because after choosing either one, checking the the ASIO properties, the Sound Properties and anything else you would like to mention to see if I have indeed set PT up correctly then restarting ... I keep getting the very same ASIO message and PT 9.0.6 refuses to run.

I have been through all the set-up pages, Avid on YouTube, Behringer product page, Behrigner Community pages and now here. I hope there is someone who can tell me why I cannot run any sessions and maybe help me fix it.

Thanking all in advance for a response on this subject ...

John A. B.