View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 12:37 PM

Default Re: Best Core 2 Series Desktops-Results and Specs

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for the specs Jamtime thats what I'm looking for.

Let us know how the 1066 memory works out (and at what timings)

I thing 250 dverbs is just around the corner.

What are you using for a CPU cooler.

Swap those Anctec Tricools for some Nexus 120mm fans. you should be able to find them pretty easy on your side of the pond.
Original cooler (as it says in the description)

Unfortunatly, on this side of the pond, we only have one type of fan, I heard they have one more model in Russia but thats just a romour...

Ok, seriusly, I have a suggestion to make life easier for all who tries to find info in this genius thread in time. Lets erase this kind of small talk after say, a couple of days or so? So it keeps clean. Just a suggestion, what do u think?

/Micke
I missed the cooler part, Sorry

Deleting posts....

It a interesting idea, I would like to keep this thread about hard numbers and working systems and their components. If we can keep this bumped as new systems come in and keep the general troubleshooting and discussion in the original Core 2 thread it would be great. If you want to stop back in a day or so and tidy up-more power to you. But please leave your systems specs posted. Other people may be interested in what you used. I will make it a point to keep the Dverb test results and document any new boards that come in. Genuis? No. Usefull? I hope so!

Formerly Hobo Wan Kenobi

Core 2 Specs Page

ASUS P6T6 Revolution | i7 930 | 12GB OCZ DDR3 1600 7-7-7-20 | PTLE 10 | CPTK | 003 | Presonus D8 | 11Rack | Alesis AI3 | Presonus HP60 | Mercury + Studio Classics | Sound Toys | MasseyPack | Axiom61 | MAudio Keystation Pro 88