View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 03:03 PM

Default Re: I need help with Snapshots!

Today was the first day with our D-Show in action. We had a monster show - opening of the brand new concert hall, with everything brand new. The show was really difficult - most of the 96 inputs were in use.
We did not have a rehearsal day, so everything did need to go right at the first rehersals. We started using snapshots even tough the first idea was not to.. just go with the mute groups, but soon we understood, that using snapshots is the only way.
To our horror - after the first rehersal - we did understand that plugins won't be added to the snapshot if you don't go in and select_every_plugin and add it manually to the snapshot! There simply is no time to do that! Or is there a way?? If not this is a real problem. I really thought if I do a snapshot and select ALL then ALL will be selected and saved. We were in pretty deep ****, but we managed to pull it thru and the show was a great success.
Still I think all plugins MUST be included in snapshots by default and if someone does not want to include a plug setting in a snapshot THAT should be an option.