View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 09:01 AM

Default Re: Problems with PTLE? Post your configuration here..

Hi chrisf,

I imagine you checked this out since it looks as if you've done some research. I saw this though when I did a search for your "-9129 error" in "suport and downloads". Check it out if you havent already:

This is directly from that, and there's more, including the affinity issue that you've already tried.

.................................................. .............................................

-9093, -9094, -9129 error messages occuring on Windows operating systems.
For Intel-based systems, updating the Intel Ultra ATA storage controller to the Standard Dual PCI IDE controller resolves these errors. To do this:

1. Go to Start Menu > Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager > IDE/ATA ATAPI Controllers.
2. Right Click on the Intel Ultra ATA storage controller and choose Properties.
3. Click the Driver tab, and then the Update Driver button.
4. The driver update wizard will start. Choose the bottom option for "Specify the location of the driver" and click "Next".
5. Now choose the bottom option for "Display a list of all drivers in a specific location" and click "Next".
6. Double click on the Standard Dual PCI IDE Controller to install this driver.
7. Close the device manager and restart the computer.
8. If the operating system is Win98 or WinME, be sure to enable DMA for any Hard Drives after the restart (see abase #6381).

Good Luck, Dave

~Intel Core 2 Duo E6600
~Asus P5W DH Deluxe
~Xion Supernova 600W
~2 X 1GB CORSAIR PC2 6400
~WD 80 & 250 GB Hard Drives
~GeForce 7600GT
~XP2 SP2
~Mbox