View Single Post
Old 10-09-1999, 08:40 PM

Default Re: Opcode...is killing me! HElp !

Thank you for the sugestions.
Next week I will return this 64XTC unit in exchange for the MOTU.

Before I rushed to buy the OPCODE, I did a serch here on Digi's user conference .I hoped I could get more info about the midi interfaces. I did not find to much.At least now I know that the next person ho will need a midi interface and will do a serch here ,will find this thread and maybe it will help him to make the right decision.
Even if the Opcode unit will work ,I don't want to go to bed with the fear that tomorow if this unit will krak,I will need to dump it in the garbage,and pull another 400$ out from my pocket and start over again.
If they don't answer the phone for the tech supp.,costumer service ...I can imagine how the repaires are going .

I learn so much from your HUI experiences that you people had (stiky fingers) .It skeard me so much that made me to start saving and buy the Procontrol.
Mackie is so good, but I can not aford to have problems of this kind. I am to poor to buy something cheeap that will not work right.I hate gamebling with this staff.
Two weeks ago my D8B just quit working .Faders stoped moving...It just stop working .This unit(6 months) never got out of the house.
I got a NEW D8B OVER NIGHT form MACKIE.
(talking about service)

So people if you do need a MIDI interface ,you got the story ...first hand. And if you still don't beleve me ..buy it, and :
JOIN TO THE CLUB!
Pray GOD to don't have any questions or problems with the unit ,cause only HIM can help you.
good luck
and thank you
lucian

[This message has been edited by lucian (edited 10-09-99).]