View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 05:29 PM

Default Re: Looking for electronic producer to help with a couple techniques

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
You mean you can't find those things you're looking for on YouTube already? I find what helps when searching for things is knowing how to ask the question. Google is pretty darn powerful in finding things. Then again I've always had a good head for researching material.

For some things I cannot find what I am looking for after several attempts at searching. And this forum is a wonderful place to get help with that. But some times you need to have a visual representation of what you are trying to learn and or a real time explanation. I am wanting to start this to solve those issues directly. YouTube and other video hosting sights are wonderful for education but often times they don't cover in detail what you are trying to learn or they just tell you a bunch of steps but don't explain what those steps are doing and why they are necessary.

What I am looking for is a few experienced digital producers willing to take an hour out of their day maybe twice a month to cover predetermined topics.

The topics I want to keep open to anyone participating in this. Basically to offer them a one on one type of learning experience where they can ask questions directly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk