View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 10:28 AM

Default Re: Moving a clip with the jog wheel....help!

you can try this ..

go to EuCon Settings / Softkeys / i chose the 3rd from the right / Click Command / Click Delete / Click ADD / Chose Type - Wheel / on the right: Wheel - Jog / Below that: Left Edit Control Nudge Forward .. DONE !! and yes the Nudge will go both ways ..

Nudge amount is set by - yes, nudge !! if you set Nudge to Samples / 1 sample - you can nudge by the smallest amount ..

I do not find that the Apple / Command key will Override the Grid (Nudge in this case) .. so you can stay in grid mode but Slip Around with the Modifier Key .. bummer !

CAVEAT: i can not get this setting to hold .. another Jab in the Back from EuCon .. so good but so bad at the same time ..

cheers john

Quote:
Originally Posted by firmflange View Post
I'm new at the Transport, glad i found this forum.

Does anyone know how to move a clip left and right with the jog wheel? I've tried it this way: soft key > wheel > jog > right edit control: move selection, and it just puts a highlight around the clip but doesn't move the clip....help! I can choose the 'nudge' function, but it takes too long to move the clip.. there was setting where I was able to move the clip but i can't find it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2016-01-22 at 9.26.08 AM.jpg (51.3 KB, 0 views)
lynx AES16e-SRC & Aurora 16
Artist Transport & iPad - Pro |Control - EuCon 3.7 (older Euphonix Branded MC Transport)