Thread: New Pricing
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 03:55 PM

Default Re: What's going on? Renewal is now DOUBLE the price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNM View Post
See, Catalina and Logic works, but apple refuse to fix the automation timing bug that I have reported 2 or 3 times a year since 2005. Wow, 14 years.
Basically, if you have a track insert or audio instrument track insert FX that has latency, automation for ALL plugins on that track, even zero latency ones, goes out of time. That, and the fact that it's 2019 and you still can't simply choose midi input per track, was actually (back in 2015) what made me leave Logic after TWO decades! I couldn't deal with it anymore and PT has flawless automation timing. I would probably swallow the whole 32 bit thing if I used Logic, lose some AU's but know that no matter the OS or machine, Logic will always work. But they refuse to fix those fundamental flaws. Heck, even if they fixed the automation timing one, it would probably be enough.
Not to derail things too much, but does the shifted automation translate to bouncing? And does it still happen with "sample accurate automation" on (worth double-checking)?