View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 01:40 AM

Default Re: Pro tools 2018.10 Delay compensation shifting

ok. Me have not this problem on pro tools 12.8.3 start with 2018.

The problem appear clearly when i use parrallel compressioon.
Typical problem : Have all my Buss (drum,bass,guit ect...), I send the drum buss in an other buss with a precision comp from IK. After a time the delay shift completely and you can hear a big phase problem on the Hihat. If i remove the precision comp it seems to be ok. So i try with an other compressor from native instrument the Buss compressor and the problem come again.
I hade this problem too when i doubling some vocal. I have a vocal with an auto-tune, BF-76 and a eq, i duplicate the track to had a one knobe driver and mix the two tracks. After a time a effect of chorus come. I was thinking about problem of pitch correction from auto-tune, but like the other problem if a go to the buffer and change it then come back all is fine for a time.
This things make me crazy !

In the session lot off differents plug-ins from : waves(API,oneknobe,GT Kramer,H-delay),fabfilter(Q2,DS,L2,MB),softube(tape),native instrument(guitare rig), audio ease(altiverb), soundtoys(echoboy,phasemistress,panman), plugin alliance(BX.SSl 4000 channel), ik multimedia (precision-comp), sknote (disto-s)