View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 05:52 AM

Default Re: SynthMaster, SynthMaster Player & Player FREE now in AAX format!

I listened to the demo sounds and such on the page and thought why not give the demo version a try so I downloaded it no problem. Installed no problem. Sounds really good, given the short 15 minute demo time. What is a problem is the Master Volume, while one can MIDI learn it to the controller of choice, that assignment doesn't stay when you change patches. Every time I changed a patch I had to re-learn it in the gui. I'm not talking the layer volumes but the master volume that's at the lower right of the browser gui. To my mind that should be global for all patches so that once MIDI learned it stays MIDI learned. Or is this a limitation of the demo?

Oh yes - when I downloaded the demo I got the popup window asking me if I wanted to signup for a newsletter or something and that I would get an email with a code for an extra 5% off. Never got that. I do like that when the demo period is over you can get an extra few percentage points off but what if your daw computer is not on the internet? Your system will never know about that.

QAPLA!