View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 11:37 AM
Avid

Default Re: Avid at Winter NAMM 2013

I know NAMM was LAST weekend, but I still have a bunch of artist interviews I thought you'd like to see. Including the talented Jay Terrien.

Jay is a Los Angeles-based professional bassist, violist, string arranger, composer, musician contractor, and music director. Terrien has quickly established himself as a highly sought-after recording session multi-instrumentalist and touring musician in the Los Angeles music scene. Armed with some of the best ears and transcription skills in the business, Terrien has been doing plenty of live concert work on both bass and viola with some outstanding artists.

Recent clients include composing string arrangements and performing with popstar Andy Grammer on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, performing with The Bodeans at Chicago Symphony Center and at The Troubadour in Los Angeles, and writing string arrangements and performing with 6-time Grammy nominee Moby on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

Hear Jay's take on moving seamlessly from classical to rock genres and how Sibelius has played a role in his success.

Be sure to check out Jay's tour schedule and music.

More NAMM to come

Adam