View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 06:59 PM

Default Re: What happened to my plugins?

There hasn't been a case of Avid moving non-ilok plugins to ilok.
Post a screenshot of your ilok licenses from the iLok manager sorted by publisher for the Avid section.

If Avid "gave" you access to plugins, then they had to give you ilok licenses. The plugins are wrapped in iLok security other than the core plugins (which are authorised by the main Pro Tools license.)

Avid/Digidesign has been a strong user of ilok for a long time. There are zero plugins from them that don't use ilok in one way or the other. If you are using cracked software on your laptop, then this discussion is over (against forum rules.) I can tell you that the Orange Phaser is part of the Complete Plugin Bundle. So either you need/have that bundle license or the individual license.

Also, if you haven't installed them of course you can't run them. They are part of separate installers (or the combo Complete Plugin Bundle.) You need to go to your my.avid.com account and find the installers under your "My Products and Subscriptions." You actually haven't given any details of your system. What version of Pro Tools are you installing on the new computer? What operating system is the new computer?