View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 03:31 PM

Default Re: recording with load boxes, cab ins, and all that

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyduck View Post
With all due respect, what you are saying is a bunch of stuff that doesn't need saying, and is not really helpful to this.

If you don't have any experience or opinion on what load boxes are better than others [without all the extraneous "advice"] then please let someone answer who does.

I'm a really accomplished guitarist. My Undergraduate degree was in Studio Music and Jazz with guitar as principal instrument. Then Arranging, Filmscoring, Recording Engineering, composition, voice, blah, blah, blah, woof, woof, woof. That was several decades ago.

I know about amps, speakers, amp sims and all that. I know what load boxes are. I don't need a tutorial on the basics of guitar amps and speakers and recording and how to get a sound. Just looking for opinions from people that have used load boxes as to which ones have been good.

Just the load boxes, ma'm! :)

Thanks for responding, though. I appreciate you taking your time to do that.

mightyduck
If this sounds extraneous to you then you are asking in the wrong place, this is a technical forum about recording software. I suggest you to go to Gearslutz or a guitar forum. Take all he time you need to think about all I've said here but if you really need to be spoon fed I'll try one last time... Buy the most expensive one, that's the best one.