View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 07:15 PM

Default Re: Footswitch Issue w/Artist Mix.

Thanks guys. I think we're on to something. I did the right click on the record button(Quickpunch) and that helped. Is it true that this thing only works with a momentary FS? At first I tried with a latching FS from a guitar amp and it would sort of work....every two or three clicks it would do something. THe momentary seems to work almost every time.
When I am in record/record mode, I hit play and then when I hit the momentary FS it starts recording. Hit it again and it stops recording and keeps playing the track.
In record/play mode it kind of does different things. If I hit the momentary FS with the track stopped, it lights the record button. I hit it again. it does the count off and then starts play/recording. Hit it again it turns off the record button and then rewinds and starts playing.
If I start the track and let it play, then punch in, it starts recording. When I hit it again, it turns off the record button and then rewinds so that I can hear what I just played. Does this sound about right? And am I right about needing the momentary switch instead of the latching?
Thanks....sorry if this is confusing but I really do appreciate your help as this will save me some time once I know what it is supposed to do vs what I think it should do.
rick