Thread: Soundflow 5
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2022, 06:25 AM

Default Soundflow 5

I know it's not usually the form on the DUC and apologies in advance, but I just wanted to do a gratuitous plug for Soundflow especially as a new version has been released just recently, making it much easier to get started with Macros, decks etc.
I've been using it now since it was first released and it's allowed me to create macros and manipulate workflows in Pro Tools that are just not possible in other shortcut software, or even Eucon, saving me tons of time in the process.
Christian who runs the company is a Re Recording Mixer and Sound Designer so he knows exactly what we are looking for in terms of workflow and there's a brilliant forum where other mixers are very generous in sharing their shortcuts and macros.
He doesn't shout about it on here, so I thought I would do it for him, in the hope that more people in our industry can find out about it and get the benefit of what the software can offer.
It may not be for you, it's a subscription and that nearly put me off to start with, but the cost is very low when you weigh it against the time benefits IMHO.
If you know about it already maybe you can chime in with what you think, if you don't I encourage you to give it a go.

Ps. I'm not affiliated with the company. I pay my subs like anyone else, I just wanted to share because I enjoy using it.

https://soundflow.org/