View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 07:26 PM

Default Re: I am having a problem with recording with my set-up.

Hey my friend,

I would get a larger OS drive and as I wrote a few posts up preferably an SSD drive. Samsung EVO 840 is a great drive, good price and you would be able o use the computer for both personal and PT tasks as the drives are soo quick and reliable nowadays. So .. Try and find a store somewhere close to you or like amazon or newegg and look at the prices. Get the best one you can afford.

Samsung EVO and Samsung Pro are great but I would stay away from a Apple Store as their prices are often mych higher than other stores.

You can get another drive like a 2.5" and shove it in where the cd/dvd is and use that slot to have the second drive for recording if you have the money for both drives.

It is hard when we don't know yoir budget as there are many options for this so if you could post what your top budget is for either a new OS Drive (7200rpm) or if you can swing it a SSD 512GB Samsung, then you can be sure you have a better setup, your Glyph for recording to and the new SSD to handle everything else. They are crazy fast these days and no problem using that for both private and PT tasks, no partition though

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————