View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 09:44 PM

Default Strange Mouse/UI behaviour?

My system just started acting up today, and a restart did not remedy. Tried two different sessions that have been working ok prior.

Couple examples:
  • Solo a track and it unsolos on its own, or Solo it when stopped and it unsolos when I press play. However, not consistent, sometimes ok, sometimes acts up over and over again.
  • Select magnify and grab to zoom in and the timeline moves/jumps somewhere else, does not zoom.

I have been running 2019.06 for about 10 hours of non-client studio work, without this behaviour, then all of a sudden. . . I tested 2019.05 for about 40 hours no problems like this. Have never seen anything like this on prior versions of Pro Tools and I have been using it since 1998.

I can't spend any more time today or this weekend. . . However when I get back, if it continues to act up, I will trying to test across more sessions, and try my other Pro Tools version installations. . .

I thought I would throw this out there to see if anyone else is seeing anything like this? Or to listen for any suggestions?

Thanks!