View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 02:06 PM

Default Re: You Do Not Have Appropriate Access Privileges (1)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Craig:

As best I can I will respond.

I have an iMAC 2014, with 32 GB of RAM and an AMD R9 M295X 4096 MB Video Card.

I am running 10.10.3 Yosemite. This is an educational version, and I'm starting a class in about two weeks and wanted to get this up and running.

Pro Tools was running for a while, but I hadn't touched it in a while on this computer. Pro Tools 11.1.3 is the version that wasa installed on this workstation and on my laptop. No, I don't try to use both at the same time, but I do want to be able to work on one and then the laptop when I'm not near the workstation. And, with the iLOK, that has worked in the past.

Trust me I did search the error message and have spent hours on Google looking for others with the same error.

I would love to redirect the Pro Tools to an external drive, but as I get this message at startup, I can't.

I uninstalled Pro Tools 11.1.3 entirely, and then re-installed 11.3.x, but still am getting the same error.

It should be noted that I also run Avid on this computer (and it works just fine as version 8.3.1).

What more information do you need?
What do you mean by you 'run Avid' on this computer? Avid what?

Do you have an iLok2 with the appropriate license asset on it plugged into the computer you're trying to use? Also do you have the latest ILM software?

QAPLA!