View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 07:54 PM

Default A.I.R. Instuments Issue

Hi guys! Sorry for these noob questions. I used to be pretty proficient with my old setup of PT9 etc... but haven't worked on anything in a few years due to medical issues. I'm better now (fingers crossed), and want to dive back in to the music but I seem to have forgotten some things. I recently bought the upgraded A.I.R. expansion pack and PT12 and things have certainly changed from the previous versions.

1. I can't get Strike/Transfuser (or anything really), to record on a stereo instrument track? I seem to remember needing to set Strike in particular it to a specific channel?

2. I have an Akai MPK49, and my routing is wrong for midi or not set up properly? I cannot get any communication with PT. I could use some direction for routing properly, please.

Are there any decent video tutorials around for setting these plugins up/routing anywhere? I sure would appreciate any advice or direction to some that are available?

This is such a valuable forum, wow, so many wonderful and very knowledgeable members. I'm very glad to be a part of the community and look forward to offering help if I can and also receiving some too lol.

Cheers,
Joe