View Single Post
Old 10-20-2003, 02:37 PM

Default ---unofficial BTD report only thread---

Hi! In an effort to properly provide Digi with a thread that can contain up to date info on the exact problems/errors people are getting with BTD ONLY, I am starting this thread.

PLEASE! ONLY post info of your individual experiences with this now infamous BTD probem.
To make it easier for DIgi to collect info so as to hopefully fix this ASAP, provide the following, and please try to keep discussion to a minimum, so as to keep the thread easy for them to collect the info quickly and easily. Hopefully you all will see this as not being arrogant, but simply trying to find a logical way to present as much info on a known, major issue.

1] System you are using. OS, MB, CPU, ram, drives, drive config, Digi hardware, etc

2] Is your system dedicated for audio? (whole system, or partitioned?)

3] What is the BTD error or errors you are getting? (this is where the explanations come in. Please try to provide info, and not rant about the problem(s).)
Is it only older sessions (pre-6.1) being opened in PT 6.1.x that now are unable to be bounced?
Is it creating a new 6.1.x session, loading tracks, plugs, etc and although it plays fine, BTD requires major adjustments to the session to get it to bounce? If so, what exactly?
Is it a particular type of bounce? (ie, mp3 only, interleaved wav only, etc)

Hopefully if we can all throw our problem up here in detail, they will have a single thread to hit to grab all the info, instead of having to hop around multiple threads, trying to collect info amidst other rants, problems, etc.

Digi: I am sorry if I have overstepped bounds, or done something wrong (re: the DUC rules) by posting this. It IS a valid problem, and a pretty major one IMO. Please help us!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki-k View Post
Sometimes ya just gotta put your tongue on the 9V battery just to see what all the fuss is about.