View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 10:15 PM

Default Re: Still haven't got my free plugins for Pro Tools 12.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by macaudioman View Post
SOMEONE WITH A "CONNECTED" BRAIN THERE AT AVID, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:

i got an email from Avid support saying they put plan license into my ilok account, and updated "my products" with related plugins installers...

well, i think SOMETHING STILL MISSING...cause, as you stated in your press, who upgrade to version 12 / 2016 plan gets ELEVEN full perpetual license for free.
i only see a bunch of installers related to the "pedals" plugins derived from ELEVEN... that i don't have.
i asked few friends that bought PT12 upgrade or "support plan” and they have got "pedals" pligins AND ALSO eleven plugin “perpetual” license and related installer into their avid accounts...

BUT I DO NOT HAVE IT, THERE ISN’T ANY INSTALLER IN MY ACCOUNT , NOT ANY LICENSE INTO MY ILOK ACCOUNT !
ALSO A FRIEND SHOWED ME HE HAS THE "PROTOOLS CONTROL/EUCON " PRODUCT INTO HIS ACCOUNT... I DON'T... WHY ?
HOW I CAN USE PROTOOLS CONTROL IF THE EUCON IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR ME ???

FURTHERMORE: I'VE JUST SEEN YOU PUT "SPACE" IN THE BUNDLE OF "temporary licenses" .... I BOUGHT IT AS FULL LICENSE, WHY I SHOULD PAY YEAR FEE TO USE WHAT I PAID AS "perpetual" product ???

AFTER 8 MONTHS WE ARE STILL HERE TO WAIT THIS PEOPLE TO "FIX" THE TOTAL MESS THEY DID WITH OUR ACCOUNTS !

WOULD CHECK THIS ENDLESS MESS PLEASE ???
The Eleven plugin perpetual license for free was a promotion running through September, i'm not sure if it is still runing or not.

You say something about .. "after 8 months" ... does that mean YOU bought Pro Tools eight months ago, but your friends bought it in September?

If so, that's why they have Eleven and you do not. You don't get an Eleven perpetual license if you bought Pro Tools before the promotion started.

As for the temporary licenses, well the new support plans get you bonus plugins ... Space and the Eleven derived stomp boxes .... only for as long as you keep renewing the support plan. So they will always be 'temporary'.

When it comes to Pro Tools Control and Eucon, go tho the Pro Tools Cobtrol page and register for it. The installer links for Eucon will then be put in your account. That doesn't happen unless to register to get Pro Tools Control.
Digi 003 Console for control surface only, Focusrite OctopreLE and MOTU Traveler for extra analog-ADAT conversion, UAD Apollo Quad Silver with Thunderbolt card, Apollo x4 and pci-e Octo, Adam A77X monitors.
Pro Tools 2022.4, Media Composer 8.9, Sibelius 8.7, Cubase Pro 11, Wavelab Pro 11, Logic Pro X 10.5.1, Mainstage 3.
Various apps, soft synths, FX plugins.
Plenty of hardware synths, rack gear, microphones etc.
And then there's the studio ;-)

Last edited by nigelpry; 10-14-2015 at 10:19 PM. Reason: added stuff sbout Pro Tools Control