View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 08:29 PM

Default Command 8 Power Supply question

Hi all,

I'm in the US and I purchased a used Command 8 on eBay from a listing that was based out of California. The listing said the Command 8 was tested and fully functional.

I received the Command 8 today and the power supply has two strands of wire where the wall outlet plug should be. I also noticed the power supply says Digi P/N 400012819-00 AC 220-230V. Am I correct that this is a European power supply? After looking on Google there is another power supply that is P/N 400012818-00 (note 818-00 not 819-00) and is 90-120V. I believe this is the one I need, but of course these are discontinued and it's nearly impossible to find one.

The eBay listing said the unit is in great condition, tested, works perfect, clean, and includes the power supply. There was never any mention of a defunct power supply (let alone a Euro power supply) so I don't know how they would have tested it in its current condition. I opened a case with eBay in case I'm screwed.

I appreciate any feedback regarding my assessment on whether I received a Euro power supply or if I'm trippin'

Thanks,
Mark