View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 10:00 PM

Default Re: Missing Audio files after re-install of PT12.18

Hi, thanks for the responses guys!

So, I re-installed by way of reset PC just to clean up my system, wiping everything on the windows drive - not my music production drive. It's always been a music system but my kids are getting to the age where they wanted my laptop which was my surfin' machine. So I had to use my PC lol.

Anyways, the problem is the audio files are missing from the Session (sorry, poor choice of wording on my part by referring to them as "projects", Dave ). The last session I pull up in which I just completed a few days ago was working like a dream, did the re-install and sure enough, missing 9 audio files. (The files are just gone, Chris)! When I check the folder and select manually find and re-link they are gone

Also, I guess I can redo what i think is gone but now just as important when I playback the session all of the sudden after about 20 seconds of playback the audio will just drop out for a few milliseconds and repeat this way for the duration of said track. Something to do with delay compensation or low latency monitoring? I've tied unchecking both, Is there a way to fix the "compensate delay latency" as it's highlighted red now and I'm not sure why? Maybe "Console" isn't configured right as I was using Unison plugs but I can't really see that as the issue?

You guys rock, thanks so much for your help and input.

Cheers,
Shawn