View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 06:02 AM

Default Re: PT|Control in multi user environment

Quote:
Originally Posted by BScout View Post
It's not an issue. And they are being used in multiple studios facilities. Greater than 5.

First, why is wifi being turned on?

Second, even if you do, you don't need to deinstall/reinstall. Eucon has a "restart Eucon Applications" option that will clear any previously recognized device. But you don't even have to do that if you've assigned Eucon iPads via "My surfaces" to each computer. This is true for any multiple Eucon device network (not just wifi.)

Third, the camera connection kit plus Apple ethernet adapter is usb2 (not usb3).

PEBKAC
Thank you PEBKAC -

It is an issue for me - otherwise I would not post here would I?

Firstly - The rule is that the wifi is turned off all the time - but three of the 5 switches it on upon restart - and the moment that happens it causes problems all the way through the facility

Secondly - I have tried to restart the Eucon apps - forget it - I actually have to get into the library and delete the files

Thirdly - I'm so sorry about calling a USB2 device a USB 3 device
Mac 16 Core 7,1 -Os 10.15.7 - 96 gb Ram - Pro Tools 2022.6 Ultimate in 5 suites - MTRX Studio -S6 26-5-D - Sync HD - Video Satelite (Symphony 2022.5, AJA Kona 3g) Pro Protools 2022.6 Vanilla in 21 x Recording and Edit suites. Mac 6,1 Mac Mini, Mac Mini M1, Mac Studio Pro, Mac Studio Max
Mediacomposer 2021.12 on AJA Kona 3g / XT I/O x 3 suites. Multiple Avid S1, S3 & Docks

Last edited by StefB; 07-12-2018 at 01:36 PM.