View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 05:43 PM

Default Eleven Rack Expansion Pack Serialnumber. Help!

I purchased a used Eleven Rack with firmware 1.0.3 installed. I then created an Avid account and purchased the "Avid Eleven Expansion pack".

I tried to update the firmware from a Win10 PC. After failing to update the firmware I found out that you need a Win7 box with IE<=8. I do have a box that I put a base Win7 image on just for the firmware update, but I already used the serial on the failed attempt in Win10. Now I can not even download the package from my avid products section.

I know this has been on these forums many times already. Trust me, I read through all I could on the matter, but I still cannot seem to find a resolution.

Can someone please tell me if Avid will reset my SN so that I can complete my purchased firmware upgrade? If this is something they can do, how do I go about requesting it?

I can't find any details on how to go about contacting them other than "use the support portal". The only options I see require you to purchase an additional "ASC" or service plan. Will I have to pay Avid for service on this sale or should I just attempt to get my money back?

Please help!