View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 07:58 AM

Default Re: Heat + Complete Plugin Bundle for all subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardi View Post
If you rent PT, you’ll receive it shortly.

If you have a perpetual license that you pay a yearly renewal on, you won’t get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So let me see if I have this straight. I started with purchasing PT back with 7.0 several years back. I subsequently paid for all the upgrades through 12.0. Then I switched to the annual renewal plan for $99 per year (up again this Oct). I also have the annual subscription for Avid plugin Bundle for either $49 a year or $99 (can't remember which it is). So, all in all, I've probably got over $1,000 already invested in PT over the years. So now if I want to add Heat, because I have a perpetual license with the renewal plan, I have to pay an additional $199 to get Heat, while those who just jumped in with a subscription plan for $299, I would get heat AND the bundle at no additional cost?

Excuse my ignorance here, I only worked in business and finance for 20+years, but shouldn't those who have already invested the most get the best deal...as in Heat and the bundle at no additional cost, and the newer subscribers can get it for the $199? Asking for a friend!