View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 04:03 PM

Default Re: Repeat / Looping issues

Thanks Dean - yeah, I've been able to pinpoint the problem... and it's very weird. Apparently, each time I duplicate or repeat the loop (exactly aligned to the grid), it cuts the loop short by a small amount OR increases it by a small amount. The amount is consistent - the smallest amount you can select in Slip mode when fully zoomed in. What blows my mind is that it's not consistent whether the amount is ADDED to the loop or SUBTRACTED from it. For example, I'll duplicate the loop one time, and it'll be that small amount short of the next grid line. But the next time I duplicate the *same loop*, it's longer than the grid by the small amount. It's surreal, but I'm positive that this is why the loop isn't aligning using any of the methods that are supposed to work. Does anyone have any idea what's going on? I've made sure 100 times that the loop is exactly within the bar on the grid (cut it in grid mode), quantized to grid, sync pointed... everything. Thanks for your help with this mind warp...