View Single Post
Old 07-14-2002, 11:52 PM

Default Re: 2" Transfer into 192--the original timeless classic. Accept no imitations...

Loudist,

Sorry, but I wasn't at the first test.
===================
<<Dave, you've been such a trooper through this but you have lost it here.>>

Eggman,

If you are asking me why I said what I said, I'll answer.

In my personal opinion, gloating is ugly. And in the grand scheme of life, this debate means nothing.

MM's inability to pull this retest off in a reasonable amount of time is really disappointing, but if he wasn't talented and experienced, I wouldn't have been wasting my time with this all along. So with that in mind, IMO, he deserves some dignity because he's not a crackpot. If no one agrees with me, that's ok.

Thanks to MM's stance, I've learned some things and so have others here. This has been a positive experience if we want to view it as such.

I've put more time into this thread than most. In fact, I spent a good day of my time just trying to put together a test, outside of posting replies. If anyone has the right to be Pi$$ed off, it's me. But I've got to keep things in perspective here. What should I do? Kidnap him? C'mon... He's not a monkey who performs when you put a quarter in the cup.

========================================
John McDaniel:

Given your obvious intelligence and command of the English language, I'm surprised you didn't understand the intentional melodrama in my post.

<<edited by DC>>

DC