View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 04:57 AM

Default Problems Fast Track C600

Hello community, how are you? My first post, and with problems! Haha

I recently purchased an Avid Fast Track C600 (used) and the problem is:

Install the drivers, and over time I realized, that you have several problems.
1 - Always start the computer for the first time, and put music (eg Spotify) does not output sound, I have to get into the control panel C600 move the faders of the master and just start playing there, but play the music faster Normal, as it accelerates the time, so that this is solved I must restart the PC and just start there to detect the plate well, no problem.
2 - Also when I listen to PC music, the volume of the C600 goes down and ups alone.

Weird, no? For the doubts, I tell you that I have an HP Notebook with Windows 10. Also update the drivers. Anything happen to you?

Thank you!

Sorry for my English, I'm Argentinian! leave the text in Spanish too

Hola comunidad, cómo estan? mi primer post, y con problemas! ja!

Hace poco adquiri una Avid Fast Track C600 (usada) y el problema es el siguiente:

Instale los drivers, y con el tiempo me di cuenta, que tiene varios problemas.
1 - Siempre al prender por primera vez la computadora, y poner música (por ejemplo Spotify) no sale sonido, debo meterme en el panel control C600 mover los faders del master y recien ahi empieza a reproducir, pero reproduce la música más rápido de lo normal, como que acelera el tiempo, para que esto se solucione debo reiniciar la PC y recien ahi empiea a detectar bien la placa, sin problemas.
2 - También cuando escucho música de la PC, el volumen del la C600 baja y sube solo.

Raro, no? por las dudas, les cuento que tengo una Notebook HP con Windows 10. También actualice los drivers. Se les ocurre algo?

Gracias!