View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 03:27 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools 2020.9.1 not seeing iLok License

It happened to me yesterday; PT had been running for 24 hours or more, being used on and off, now in the background. Then the little notification popup top right on the screen that usually says: Ilok Cloud authorization confirmed, or something to that effect, now said: Can't authorize, something, something. It goes away before I can really read it.
It's the second time in a few weeks.
I open PT, it says I must insert Ilok or reconnect to ilok Cloud or PT will quit in 5 min. I open Ilok License Manager and can't see my PT license. Looks like everything else is there. I log in, log out, fiddle around (while PT quits) and somehow I get to "Restore Ilok Cloud Session" (I'm not shure what that means exactly) and my license shows up again, active, I can relaunch PT, and I'm back to normal.
I have a very stable and fast internet connection, and was streaming stuff while this happened, so I'm pretty shure it wasn't a bad connection on my side.

I'm sorry, I see now that this is perhaps not very relevant to this thread, as my issue is with Ilok Cloud and OP is not. Could be though.