View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 08:49 AM

Default Access Violation occurred

I'm so frustrated after buying this program, thinking it would benefit me but it has slowed me down if anything. At first, when I installed and ran Pro Tools M Powered Essential after purchasing Pro Tools Vocal Studio, it worked, no problem. But now I'm getting error messages at the launch screen that says
"Could not complete your request because Access violation occurred, unable to write to location: 0x02610000 at address 0x0D0B43A3 in module: maudiousb.dll"

Now i'm not sure if I did anything make this happen. To save hard drive space, I deleted the wav files and sessions I had completed and just kept the final .mp3s. It seems like this is when the problems started happening. HELP! I've tried deleting the preferences manually by deleting the volumes folder, and DAE preferences, but when I went to delete the Digidesign folder under User\appdata there wasn't one. I'm using a M-Audio producer USB mic, and I concluded from the error message, that is part of the problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled Pro Tools and the Mic drivers, still no solution. PLEASE DIGIDESIGN TELL ME HOW TO FIX THIS!!! This problem is costing me money, time and frustration.