View Single Post
Old 07-16-2001, 08:24 PM

Default Re: LETS SETTLE THIS??????? DIGI 001 VS ROLAND VS2480 VS YAMAHA AW4416 VS _____________

Toecat you beat me

I useually do not like to reply to this wrestling match type post but I feel I need to say a few things before this "post" ends up like all the other posts, done. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
The only reson that the 001 is vulnerable is because "beginner" engineers and "musicians" that want to know what they are doing really don't. They buy this thing that has the world renound "Pro Tools" name and expect their "music" to sound magically wonderful.
You can take a seasoned engineer and he or she can make a 16 bit blackface ADAT sing with all the glory if they know what their doing.
It's kinda like buying all the nice tools to build your castle with, having minimal terible material, can't read the tape measurer properly, and almost cutting off your finger when you try to do something. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Now that that was said, I suggest that you find your needs as an individual and as what your clients or your band needs and decide for youself.

learn, read

one shoe does not fit all

some needs very.

I love my Pro Tools

Digital Sound Lab [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I guess I'm having one of those days, Sorry if I've affended anybody.

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: Digital Sound Lab ]