View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 07:01 PM

UPDATE 2: OK, so I've finished reading all the driver nightmares about Avid. I'm already ready to return the whole bundle and take a step down to the Audient ID22 -- at least I know those drivers are tried and true, plus the preamps / converters aren't half-bad either. After I submitted a ticket to Apogee, I realized after my reading that they have NOTHING to do with the driver side, and so that was all probably for nothing. I'm a little freaked out that I dropped $1600 on this bundle, and now I'm beginning to see that this whole hardware / software project might end up being a forgotten bastard child of Avid / Apogee. Very sad. I really hope that I'm wrong about this and that I'm just over-looking something and it's totally 'user-error' on my part. I was really excited to jump into the PT / Apogee world, but I have a strong feeling that I won't be able to get any support on this without paying for it (which I don't think I should have to pay for it at these beginning installation stages). Any suggestions? Anybody??