View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 03:44 PM

Default Re: Kyle: Can we get Plugin Focus in the future?? (A Feature Even on the Old Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonx1 View Post
In the vid, you are mousing around a TON! on the command 8. When you get faster on the artist, you'll realize the speed gain from NOT ever having to grab your mouse. It's like a night and day thing. If you go from mouse to controller to mouse, you are wasting a lot of time. If you stay totally on the surface, you get so much speed. The real speed gain comes in when you have 3 inserts focused on the controller. You can have eq, comp and maybe gain or whatever. Then all you need to do is just select the track and all 3 plug ins are on the surface all the time. Working this way is very fast for me. I actually sold an icon d-command to buy an artist just for this. Forward to today, I have an S3 in one room and a S6 in another. Anyway, you get the idea that your demo is just one style of working.
Options are nice to have, why not both?

MacPro 5.1 (12) Core (2009 MacPro 8 Core Upgraded to a 12 Core MacPro), 56 Gig Ram, SSD System & 3 - 2TB Drives, OSX 10.9.5, Windows 10 Via Bootcamp