View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 12:53 PM

Default Looking for a few alpha/beta testers for an updated DD client...

Hi Folks,

Chris Markle here from Aspera... We are working on an update to the DD client, primarily intended on this first pass to address the more egregious bugs rather than to make significant enhancements. One area getting some "love" is the area suspend and resume, which doesn't really work that accurately now.

We're not ready quite yet but we'd like to have some people "volunteer" to do alpha or beta testing, on both the Windows and OS X platforms. By beta I mean "this product is pretty much ready to go, but we need some customer testing". By alpha I mean "this product is roughly ready but is still undergoing some development and we'd like some customer feedback and testing".

We're really looking for people that use the client a fair amount and do both posting _and_ receiving of deliveries. And as noted we'd like some people from both the Windows and Mac camps (although to help us you don't need to run both platforms).

If you might be interested in helping us when we get to that point, can you please let me know. Just shoot me an email to [email protected]. Thanks!

(And if you have any favorite client issues that you'd like to see addressed, let me know as well either via that email or here on the forum. Frank - we're getting to your favorite issues so don't fret... )

Chris