View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 03:12 AM

Default Re: Daisychaining Firewire and TB3

Hahaha, ‘my my’ you two are sensitive! The name-of-the-game, here on THIS forum is repetition (whether you two like it or not!), and I was trying to ascertain how I could cope with a specific problem - namely: How to pick a start-up disk for my Mac at boot time - and what procedures - I would have to do - to resolve this!

As I indicated very early on in the posts - I was very unsure of how I would go about this - and I was merely putting questions to this forum - so I could get my head around what I hope to accomplish.

Eventually… I did get vague answers, albeit, sarcastic, implications of: ‘’What I should know’’ and: ‘’What I should be doing’’ (I’m so sorry I’m not as adroit and erudite on this subject as yourselves!)

I only come here to get answers - and not to get insulted by the ‘likes of you.’ You could of summed this situation up ‘in a nutshell’ really, (YOU KNEW what I was ‘getting at’ from the onset - let’s not kid ourselves here!), and could of given me THE options immediately - but (it seems), you just chose to prolong a simple question - so that you could get on your ‘high-horse’ and make me look stupid.

There is a deluge of information on this forum (and it is hidden, or, the TITLE does not befit the SUBJECT) and I’m afraid: You will have to answer the same questions many, many times - and if you can’t handle that - then MOVE ON..! ‘Better still’ if you feel, you have answered similar questions like this ‘about a thousand times’ here’s a suggestion for you - or anyone reading this: DON’T REPLY! It’s really quite simple.

If this job is getting to you and the repetition is becoming frustrating, I suggest you don’t answer and ‘lay off the sarcasm.’ Just because you have answered questions many times - does not give you the right to ‘come-off’ as a sarcastic, insulting ‘know-it-all’

It is well documented on here that Daryll Ramm annoys everybody - and ‘rubs everybody up the wrong way.’ In fact I am going to ignore him from now on.

Musicman691, you’re okay, but lately it seems you are ‘losing it’ as well.

This is not a competition you know?- I am genuinely seeking solutions to problems, I am so sorry I have annoyed you - by asking a question.

Next time… If you feel you know the answer - ‘post a link’ and spare me the ‘baloney.’

Good day to you.