View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 12:14 AM

Default Re: New CLA Plugin - Looks Very Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by amagras View Post
It looks to me that most people really dig it over there. I agree with Simon who proposed to add the buckets to Scheps Omni Channel, I'd dare to say it would be awesome to see it with Scheps 73!
After reading further into the posts I came to the same conclusion.... spoke too soon. But there were a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amagras View Post
I would love to hear what you (and the others here) personally think once you try it. I love it, it's nothing I can't do with the E-Channel but now that I'm completely confortable with mixing without using the solo buttons I appreciate the boost the bucket system brings to the table.
Seems pretty sweet so far comes with a nice array of presets, to give you a starting point. Would be nice if it had a zero button. The manual seemed to suggest when you assign a PT track to one of the buckets the PT track takes on the colour of the bucket. Maybe I’m reading it wrong but it doesn’t work and that is a good thing too.

Apart from that yup I’m liking it. I don’t have a decent Chanel strip style plug and this one adds some nice colour and warmth to the various guitar and bass tracks I tried it on. Would love to play around with this on a live multi track drum mix, if anyone has one they could share
2.2GHz 6 core 8 gen Intel Core i7 processor (TB’s to 4.1GHz)
32 Gb of 2400MHz DDR4, 1T SSD, Magic Mouse and Keyboard
Pro Tools 2022.7 -23.# - HEAT applied, RME Fireface UCX II
........and a bowl of M&M's
———————————————————————————