View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 07:21 AM

Default Re: AIR Instruments, AAX Status and Upgrade Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFreak View Post
No. People have received only a couple discs. Most of the stuff has not been delivered.

This is a scam really, because if they have said "backup" only means few discs of the easier part of the download hassle, nobody would have paid for it. And it's not just the content that is missing, but also plugin installers of Structure, etc.

In my book they still have not delivered that backup I bought.
I'm surprised that the situation with backup discs still isn't resolved. What are we talking about 8 DVD's total? That isn't hard at all to mass produce once you have the source images prepared.

I utilized a friend that had commercial level speeds at his job and downloaded all content for both mac and pc in about two hours, then about 17 minutes to transfer to a usb 3.0 portable hard drive from the macbook pro's internal hard drive.

Huge problem, I don't know if I would have bothered with this pack at all if I had to deal with my home cable internet speed; to have people spend days and nights downloading this software is unacceptable.

If anyone lives in or close to nyc, absolutely pm me, i'd be happy to help.
*Avid S3, Avid Dock, RME UCX, Eleven Rack, Pro Tools HD 2018, Waves Diamond/SSL, AIEP2, Komplete Ultimate 9, Ableton 10 Suite, Logic Pro X 10.4, Reason 9, Ilok 2, Maschine Studio, MPC Live, Toraiz SP16, Push 2, MPD 232, MPK249. DJ setup Urei 1620, ARS 3500 xover, Rane MP2015 2X Denon SC 5000, RMX 1000