View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 02:06 PM

Default Re: Soundtoys PurePitch/SoundBlender on PT 6.4.1 TDM (win xp)?

Thank you very much for the reply BScout. No, they are not the MP3 or MP4 licenses. I have the PurePitch license currently and am negotiating a purchase of the SoundBlender license this week. I've uploaded a screenshot of the PurePitch license detail info--doesn't seem to show much. I've got the hang of navigating the Soundtoys legacy installers URL syntax--I just need to know the version numbers in order to download them. So far I've tried the following installers with no activation luck on my Win XP--6.4.1 TDM rig:

PurePitch301.exe
PurePitch312.exe
SoundToysTDMEffects301.exe
SoundToysTDMEffects312.exe

Soundtoys told me that the installers jump from v3.12 to v4.02 and I know version 4 is too new. So I've tried going backwards in versions and found the following, but only in Mac installers.

PurePitch300.dmg
PurePitch259.hqx

I'm fairly sure that PurePitch will run on XP with PT7 HD, and I know that it'll run on PT6.4 TDM on a MAC. I'm also 99% sure that while the company was initially operating as Wave Mechanics, those installers are Mac only. I'm holding out hopes that PurePitch will work, but it's not looking good. However, I'm very pleased to hear that SoundBlender will work!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg purepitch info.jpg (30.7 KB, 0 views)