View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 08:57 AM

Default Re: Is there a way to make these two sounds the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lue View Post
With all due respect, I do appreciate these tutorials but they are not beginner friendly. He doesn't give examples in the beginning to show me what he's actually going to do. The only way I can find out is watching 30 minutes of a video that may not actually have anything to do with what I want to know right now.

Yes, he shows how to get a punchier kick but in the end the result is just a slight difference (definitely an improvement) but what I want is not slight, I want a more heavy difference.

Yes, sure. Having punchy kicks are cool but I want to literally distort the kick into another kick. I do not only want it to be punchy. I want heavy FX that change the sound completely and I just can not find it anywhere.

I'm starting to think that it's not possible in pro tools.. even though I was sure that it was.
I think you are a little confused . All advice given are correct and can get you there to your goal . The thing is tha mixing is not a formula neither an act of magic . You have to learn some conepts first as a fundation and then go from there . Following what you say here i think you dont have this fundation and its ok . Just start building it by learning them .

What you want can be achived in any DAW or none if you dont know *what* to do .

I hope you can find the way to do it and rememeber to search some tutorial on acustic treatment too !