View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 07:27 AM

Default Re: Loops, sounds and virtual instruments database

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonis View Post
That looks promising. Thanks Steff, I don't think I've heard about Redmatica before!

It says Structure, Kontank and NN-XT in the tin. If I can database loops as well that would be grand.

Are you using ProManager Steff? If yes it would be great if you could share some more info about ProManager. Any good?
Hi,

I used to use it. It was especially useful for my EXS-library as I worked with Logic & PT-Mix-HW before I switched to PT-SW. I used ProManager to sort my EXS-stuff so that I could easily convert them to Structure patches.

I haven't used it for quite a while cause I have my samples & loop-libraries pretty well organized at the moment. Also I'm using the "find-command" of the PT-workspace pretty often. For managing my drum-loops I'm using exclusively the PT-workspace which is fine for me.

I doubt that it will work for cataloging loops.

I would give it a try if I were you :)

Hint: Make a BackUp of all your libraries before you start working with ProManager as you can accidentally mess them up. But once you're familiar with it, it's a great tool !
MacPro5,1 ; 6-Core Intel Xeon 3,46 GHz, 32 Gig Ram, NVIDIA Quadro K5000 with 3 displays connected  OSX10.15.7  Pro Tools|HDX Ultimate 2023.6  HD I/O&192Digital&96&96i I/Os  D-Command ES  4xUnitor8 & 2xAMT8