View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Avid

Default Re: Protools 8 New look, old look! Discussion

Quote:
In an effort to reassure the citizens of the DUC and, hopefully, reduce some of these truly unnecessary posts, I would like to say that we are making changes and that we will roll them out as soon as we can. I cannot give dates - as you know it is verboten to give any indication of date for legal reasons.

I doubt there is much else that can be added to this thread (which has been read repeatedly at all levels of the Digi/Avid organization) that hasn't already been said with emphasis.

We truly understand your frustrations, but in the interest of keeping things on topic and less on taking jabs at each other, we respectfully request that any further posts in this thread be kept to specific complaints or issues with the GUI. In other words, all we want to hear is what you don't like and why. No more, no less.

Any further posts that divert from the specific topic will be deleted.
Given that I posted this back on June 2nd and I've seen very little in the way of actual new complaints or issues since then and the fact that there's far too much vitriolic banter going back and forth that I have to weed through and delete, it's time to lock this thread until after the update comes out with the GUI changes.

Apologies to anyone who spent time writing long involved posts that were subsequently deleted. It's not like I didn't warn you.

Thanks to everyone who gave [I]clear, concise and thoughtful[I] feedback about the GUI and for reading what I had to say about the matter.