View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 07:35 AM

Default Re: Avid plugins out of date

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent W. View Post
Hello,

I bought my subscription to PT12HD today, after many months of contemplating I bit the bullet.

I noticed however that on installing everything, certain plugins are still out of date.

Using PluginUpdate i'm getting the following plugin version numbers:

- Avid Maxim / Installed Version: 12.00615 / Latest Version: 12.3022
- Avid Pitch II / Installed Version: 12.01635 / Latest Version: 12.3022

These are all the plugins that are cited as being out-of-date:

- Eleven Free, Channel Strip, VariFi, BF-76, BF-3A, AutoPan, InTune, Eleven Lite, SciFi, SansAmp PSA-1, LoFi, MasterMeter, Maxim, Pitch II, RectiFi

Have I missed something on install, or can someone point me to where I can find the latest version installers?

Cheers,

Trent
Some of what you're trying to install are plugins that used to be sold separately or came with Factory bundles, but are now included as standard as stock plugins in Protools. This includes Maxim, Rectifi, Varifi, Scifi, Lo-fi, Autopan, Intune, Mastermeter, Sansamp, and maybe some others. Basically all the plugins you mentioned other than BF3A are standard stock plugins now.

So part of the problem is that Protools is seeing these old plugins and trying to install the newer versions that come standard in Protools.

I would suggest that you do a complete uninstall of your old Protools, and also delete (trash all the individual Avid plugins you have). Then start over, after installing the new Protools, see what's left that's not included but that you have licenses for, and then download and install the latest version of those.